The VA loan program allows service members to purchase a home with no down payment.
We understand the unique needs of service members, and their families, and we can help you take advantage of every benefit you’ve earned.
VA loans are backed by the Department of Veterans Affairs and offer exclusive mortgage benefits to eligible service members, veterans, and their spouses.
A certificate of eligibility is required.
Are You Eligible for a VA Loan?
You’re an active-duty service member or a veteran
You’re a qualified spouse of a deceased service member or prisoner of war
VA Mortgage Highlights and Benefits:
• No down payment is necessary to purchase a home using a VA mortgage.
• Minimum FICO is 580
• Interest rates on VA loans are competitive despite their relaxed eligibility standards.
• No Private Mortgage Insurance. Whereas you need to pay for private mortgage insurance (PMI) for an FHA mortgage, you have no such requirement with a VA loan.
• Seller can pay 100% of Borrower’s Closing Costs. There are many situations where the seller may pay the closing costs.
• If you are a qualified disabled veteran, you may not need to pay the funding fee for your loan.