Borrowers who are not able to document their income using pay stubs, tax returns, and other income verification documents required for a qualified mortgage.
This type of loan is for you if you are self-employed, business owner, contractor, freelancer, gig worker, investor, etc.....
What are the Benefits of a Bank Statement Loan?
Because there is less paperwork, the process is seamless.
- Must be self-employed for at least 2 years
- Available for purchase and cash-out or rate-term refinance
- Primary, second home, or investment properties
- 12 or 24 months bank statements required
- Personal or business bank accounts can be used.
- Min FICO 660
Is a Bank Statement Loan Right for Me?
Our alternative to traditional mortgage products may be right for you if any of the following describes you: