SELF-EMPLOYED, the home buying process is not difficult!
All borrowers fit into the standard mortgage loan box. Getting a mortgage can be frustrating when you don't have the traditional W-2, or paycheck stubs to share with a mortgage lender. Flexible income documentation options are an important piece when it comes to obtaining a home loan for the Self Employed.
This loan program is for...
- Self Employed people with volatile income or non-recurring expenses
- Working more than one job
- Earn commissions, tips, and other hard-to-document sources of income
- People who pool resources to invest.
- People whose current income is rising but lack a sufficient historical average